Thursday 13: Sing Me A Song

18:51

My 13 favourite songs... 
Are all very different!

In no particular order...


1) Pixie Lott's cover of Use Somebody (Originally by Kings Of Leon)

2) Lily Allen - Who'd Have Known

3) Very hard to choose my favourite Fall Out Boy song - Dance, Dance. Loved seeing them live :D This is almost tied with 'I Don't Care' and 'What A Catch, Donnie'


4) Katy Perry - I'm Still Breathing. I love the emotion behind every word.

5) I love anything by Jessie J so this was hard to choose - Do It Like A Dude

6) Dr Dre. and Eminem - Forgot About Dre.

7) Crank That - Soulja Boy. Must be the Travis Barker Remix though. Awesome to listen to in the car when you're driving.

8) Cobra Starship - Pete Wentz Is The Only Reason We're Famous. Once again Cobra Starship Live = EPIC!

9) Paramore - Misery Business

10) Peter Andre - Mysterious Girl

11) Spooks - Karma Hotel

12) Jamie Kennedy - Circle Circle Dot Dot. Whoever made this video, you are a legend. I bow down to you, Sir.

13) This one's totally random but it's SOO addictive - It's the 'I love Cats' song!


You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. This is a good,common sense article.Very helpful to one who is just finding the resouces about this part.It will certainly help educate me.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Flower Girl Dresses|Empire Wedding Dresses|New Style Wedding Dresses

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts